What is holding you back from achieving those things you put your mind too and improving your life. You can make big and small changes to your life on a daily basis, yet you’re still letting yourself be held back.
Are you at a place where you find yourself stressed, bad tempered, complaining and wishing so many things were different?
It is not strange to want to make improvements in your life. These improvement will bring about having more good things in your life, will give you far more satisfaction.
Nothing could be worse than having big dreams and visions for yourself but you just don’t seem to be able to get anywhere, you’re just stuck in the same place, making no noticeable progress.
I’m sure so many of you are totally demoralized by the fact that you’re working your guts out yet you seem to still be getting nowhere.
You’ve got to keep going, and follow through on doing the right things for you. A basic human need is to develop, create and strive for success and happiness. When we feel like we are not succeeding for a long period of time, we get stale, lethargic and resentful. Often this is accompanied by a great loss of energy.
Unfortunately there are certain things that you must be doing that are holding you back, stopping you achieving what you want. They are preventing you from developing into the person you want to be.
No one can tell you what is best for you – you have to decide for yourself. You were given an internal guidance system to let you know when you are on the right track or not and that is your emotions.
• When you do the right thing, you feel good. You can sleep well at night.
• When you don’t do what is right for you, it nags at you. You cannot stop thinking about it, questioning yourself and your ability to make good choices. It also increases your levels of stress and inner turmoil.
Making good choices is hard when you are not in touch with your inner world, when you cannot hear your wise self or when you are too busy to notice your emotions. It is also hard to make good choices when you do not trust yourself, when you have a track record of making decisions based on other people’s desires.
If you have a compelling reason to get up in the morning, something that lights your fire, you’re going to feel more fuelled and raring to go. A sense of purpose gives you a mass of energy.
Here are four simple steps to help you along:
1. Every day is a brand new day and presents a brand new opportunity for a new miracle. Start every morning proclaiming positive thoughts about you and your life and declare how great your day is going to be.
2. When bad things do occur don’t knock yourself down, use it to build yourself back up! Let it make you even more determined. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say I can get through this. I can deal with it. Just don’t give up on yourself. No matter how many times you get knocked down, keep getting back up.
3. When you are worried about things tell yourself how great you will do. Tell yourself not to worry, remind yourself of what you are capable of. Start seeing your strengths, and building yourself up. When you tell yourself great things about yourself, you will go into every situation with positivity and confidence.
4. There is no better time than right now to do something new and fresh. Today take the decision to do one action, big or small, that will produce the impetus needed to set you on your way. It can be a thought you have, making contact with someone, a project you start or sitting down and making a written plan of what it is you are reaching for you in life. No matter the destination, the journey can begin today, right now.
Score Your Way To Good Health - With Our Healthy Lifestyle Plan
Score your way to good health with our healthy lifestyle plan and it's unique 70 point weekly scorecard!