By simply changing our outlook we can gain a whole new viewpoint on the world in which we live and on the future that lies before us.
The world is as you see it. Just like the person who looks at a glass of water that they declare is half full or half empty. It just depends on which way you perceive it and how you respond with your mind.
“Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it.” – Henry Ford
Man’s winning attitude is dependent on his ability to think. All successful people use positive thinking to improve their lives and control their own destiny. Only you can take the initial step toward the unleashing of the power within your own mind.
Developing a winning attitude is very much down to 7 keys traits.
1. Passion – All truly successful people have a driving force within them that sets them apart from others. A desire, an energy that gives them the fuel to reach their true potential. This force is a part of them 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It never subsides. Their total existence is sustained for the fulfillment of their goals. The passion within this individual to achieve has been so deeply implanted, that their mental power is driven by this force and will not let them do anything other than achieve.
2. Belief – “They can because they think they can”-Virgil. If you do not believe you can you are telling yourself you want it, but it is truly not obtainable. The truth of life is that man’s limits are self imposed by what the mind is given to believe. If you expand your belief of your own abilities, you will also expand your true realm of accomplishment.
“Man is what he believes” -Anton Checkhov
3. Strategy – A strategy is your game plan of life. The road map you will use to accomplish your goals, ambitions and desires. You must develop a strategy that gives your life direction and navigates you toward success. The key to strategy is to design a proper strategy to achieve your success without the detours of life, to find the shortest distance between two points.
4. Clarity of Values – Man must first determine which things in life are most valuable to him. He must determine his feeling about such things as patriotism, pride, love, freedom, excellence, ownership and tolerance. These are values in society, the moral, ethical and fundamental judgements that we, as individuals, deem important. Without a clear system of values for ourselves, it is impossible to believe in something with a passion that has no value to us. Once we have established our individual value system we are then able to determine how we can achieve success based on our priority of values.
5. Energy – Without the physical vitality to take action, we won’t be able to amount to much. The passion could build, our belief of accomplishment could be overwhelming, we could have the best strategy or map to achieve the ultimate value for our own life, but without the emergy to take action, and keep going we would never be able to reach the winning line..
6. Power of Interaction – We have all known people that have exhibited the ability to get along with anyone and everyone. Having the ability to connect and bond with others is a key trait in the make up of a winner. The ability to build rapport and develop trust.
7. Positivity – My glass is always half full, and never half empty. To take charge and run your own mind no longer allowing your mind to run your life, allows you to take charge of our own mental abilities and the outcomes you create.
Always recognise the power of your mind. Let yourself adopt the mindset of winners: refuse to give up or be a victim of circumstance, making something out of your life.