Everyone of you has the chance of being inspired by your big picture, alas very few give yourself this awesome personal power.
It’s the norm nowadays for life to be increasingly chaotic with so much going on, so many demands and others expectations of you. Yet so many mornings you struggle to get up finding yourself simply de-motivated and most days you seem to be running on empty.
You’re not alone. As you walk around become a people’s watcher. You’ll probably notice that most of those you see don’t have a smile on their face, their shoulders slump and they look stressed to high heaven. Alas not only does that seem the norm but there’s a strong possibility you reflect a similar image as well.
I hope that you don’t feel like that and know your body radiates energy, your face shows happiness and excitement, and they both indicate you’re living a great life. If that is you then there’s no need to read on. If though you are a stressed out, struggling, frustrated human being then read on and let’s try and find you the magic elixir to change everything you need to be inspired.
No matter how upside down things are, you can connect with a renewed inspiration for your life, but how do you find it? What is it that can stir your excitement about life once more?
Often your inspiration lies in your big picture.
By connecting regularly with an image of the life that you want to live will inspire you, motivating you to do what you can to move your life forward in direction of your big picture.
What do I mean as ‘big picture?’ It’s the picture of life as you want it where everything has worked out the way you dreamed of. To create it you would imagine you’re now living the life you have always wanted. Where you are doing what you love most, spending time engaged in activities that most inspire you, in relationships where you want them to be?
You will find once you are able to create in your mind the perfect big picture, you will now have a compelling vision driving you forward.
You need to paint a picture in your mind emotionally involving yourself in the positive things you’re trying to attract. If you don’t focus your vision and connect that emotional energy you’ll have a hard time getting the things you desire out of life.
So start by creating a vivid picture in your mind of a time where you have already achieved your big goals. See how life is for you, the things you’re doing, who you’re with, where you are.
If you follow this simple process it will make it easier fort you to create your big picture.
- Close your eyes and relax, but don’t fall asleep!
- Take a few deep breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth.
- Take 5 minutes to imagine a warm wave of relaxation moving down your body, relaxing each muscle in your body from head to toe.
- Now visualize your dream scene and focus on it. Use all senses while imagining your brilliant future. Just find yourself seeing a day in your life, maybe 10 years ahead. Everything has worked out the best it could for you, life now is just simply perfect. See for yourself as though you’re watching a movie at the cinema.
- Visualize every single detail: When you visualize a goal or a dream make sure you visualize all possible details. For example let’s suppose you are visualizing your future house. Try to move in the house, see how each room looks like, touch some of the furniture and see how it feels like to sit on a certain chair. The more detailed your dream is the more passionate you will become about it.
Keep going until you’re satisfied with what you’ve seen. Then when ready to exit your big picture, reconnect to your breathing, follow each breaths path in and out of your body for a minute or two, then open your eyes, stretch out your body and get on with your day.
Everyone has a big picture, but to many people allow it to stay submerged in their subconscious. Don’t be one of them.
Score Your Way To Good Health - With Our Healthy Lifestyle Plan
Score your way to good health with our healthy lifestyle plan and it's unique 70 point weekly scorecard!