Dissatisfaction will happen in your life. People may lose faith in you. Every day can bring forth more challenges. But the joy, hope and vision you hold in your dreams, your aspirations, your goals, can see you through difficult times as long as you never give up!
Are you at the point of giving up on your dream?
Are you just about to let your aspirations slip through your fingers?
Are you dejected that things are not working out the way you want?
Are you now questioning whether you really have what it takes to achieve your dreams?
Don’t let the reality of life destroy your dreams. Don’t give up. You owe it to yourself to never let go of your dreams, goals or hopes. They give meaning to your life. That is why you’ve held on to them for so long. You know you’ve tried your level best and put up the best fight anyone could ever have asked of you. Even when your closest supporter, shows loss of belief in you, and even walks away, don’t let it stop your fight. Keep going till you succeed. Otherwise you have suffered, and struggled for nothing. Stick to what you are trying to do. After spending the time you have already, suffering from whatever pain it has brought, it would be such a waste to just give up.
So, be brave, keep fighting, hold on to your dreams and never give up ever in life! Keep going until you win. Not giving up ever in life must be what you stand for. Success comes to people who have the courage to skeep going no matter the obstacles.
Today’s article was inspired by Alpana Jaiswal. She wrote a beautiful piece about love, "Hope it Stays Forever". One sentence not only stood out to me, it made me sit very still and contemplate … "You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going....I feel a sense of contentment, deep satisfaction, and total fulfilment".
Life is a test, a tough one, sometimes. And you got to get through it. Sometimes you feel lost. Doubts and negativity cloud the mind. Just don’t give up. Better times could just be around the corner, so you must keep fighting for just a little longer.
Never stop believing in yourself. Whenever you doubt yourself, think about these inspiring stories about people who have succeeded against the odds. What their stories tell us is you have to believe in yourself and never give up. Never forget you have awesome potential within you.
• Henry Ford failed and went broke five times before he finally succeeded.
• Colonel Sanders had the construction of a new road put him out of business in 1967. He went to over 1,000 places trying to sell his chicken recipe before he found a buyer interested in his 11 herbs and spices. Seven years later, at the age of 75, Colonel Sanders sold his fried chicken company for a finger-lickin' $15 million!
• Albert Einstein did not speak until he was four years old and didn’t read until he was seven. His teacher described him as "mentally slow, unsociable and adrift forever in his foolish dreams." He was expelled and refused admittance to Zurich Polytechnic School. The University of Bern turned down his Ph.D. dissertation as being irrelevant and fanciful.
• The movie Star Wars was rejected by every movie studio in Hollywood before 20th-Century Fox finally produced it. It went on to be one of the largest grossing movies in film history.
• After Fred Astaire’s first screen test, the memo from the testing director of MGM, dated 1933, said, "Can’t act! Slightly bald! Can dance a little!" Astaire kept that memo over the fireplace in his Beverly Hills home.
• Margaret Mitchell's classic Gone with the Wind was turned down by more than twenty-five publishers.
• M.A.S.H. — one of the longest running, most popular television program was turned down by 32 different producers. They just didn't think the program would appeal to people.
• In 1954, Jimmy Denny, manager of the Grand Ole Opry, fired Elvis Presley after one performance. He told Presley, "You ain’t goin’ nowhere… son. You ought to go back to drivin’ a truck."
• Walt Disney, owner of the world famous Disneyworld filled for bankruptcy seven times and suffered two nervous breakdowns, but later Walt Disney became a Billionaire!
• When Winston Churchill was young, his father concluded that Winston was "Unfit for a career in law or politics" because he did so badly in school.
• Barbra Streisand's mother told her directly that she wasn't pretty enough to be an actress and she would never become a singer because her voice wasn't good enough.
• Conrad Hilton, who created a business empire with his Hilton Hotels, once overheard his father say to his mother, "Mary, I do not know what will become of Connie. I'm afraid he'll never amount to anything."
So, these amazing successful people suffered setbacks and heartaches, there were times when they doubted themselves and they felt discouraged … but they went on to achieve incredible results.
Accept that you will experience failure, criticism and ridicule. Some people may even try to stop you, others will give up on you. Just don’t give up on yourself.
"You always pass failure on the way to success." Micky Rooney
Never give up. Few good things come easily and it most often takes hard work and perseverance to attain that which we desire. Often the only obstacle between us and something better is simply not giving up.
The road to success is paved with obstacles but you have to persist, keep at it, keep learning, and never give up. Refuse to give up, keep going, and when you get knocked down, just get back up and keep moving toward your goal. If it stirs you, if that vision captivates you, then do it, no matter how long it takes. Never give up on something that matters to you. Never let your dream die. Never given up on, or forgot, the goal that really means something to you.
Have a listen to Never Give Up - Yolanda Adams song and tell yourself that you too can push through the quagmire and achieve your goals.
Keep the dream alive don't let it die
If something deep inside keeps inspiring you to try, don't stop
And never give up, don't ever give up on you
Don't give up
Every victory comes in time, work today to change tomorrow
It gets easier, who’s to say that you can’t fly
Every step you take you get, closer to your destination
You can feel it now, don’t you know you're almost there?
Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.
Have the guts to keep on going. You have to be prepared to suffer and pay the price. Doing a little every day adds up to a lot. We just need to do a little today, and a little more tomorrow. The effect will accumulate. You can dream as big as you want to dream. Just realise that you can have to do something about it today. Ask yourself, "What can I do this day to advance toward my dream?"
‘When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.’ – Unknown
No matter how hopelessly impossible your goal seems to be, no matter who thinks it's a ridiculous idea, no matter how many times you have been rejected, take one step forward on it today.
Just know, failure is a temporary condition. Thomas Edison found 999 times how not to produce an electricity bulb, but he never stopped trying.
May this video bring you some inspiration. The video is called NEVER EVER GIVE UP IN LIFE and features Derek Redmond.
"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop." – Confucius
Never give up, quit, lose hope or abandon your dream or goal. Don’t let anyone sabotage your efforts, don’t let them break your beliefs. No matter how difficult things may seem, believe in yourself and in your ability to succeed.
Whatever it is that you aspire to achieve...Never, ever give up!
"Many people die," said Oliver Wendell Holmes, "with their music still in them." That's tragic. Follow your dreams!