This article 6 Questions to Empower You.is showing you a series of questions to ask yourself every day that can change your life. Most people seem so unhappy with their life. They have moments of joy, but these are usually dwarfed by hours, days and even years of disappointment. The good news? It’s in your power to change your life. It’s a lot down to the power of questions you’re asking.
The questions we ask to ourselves are fundamentally connected to the emotions that we experience on an on going basis throughout our day.
If your questions are negative and focused on problems, then this will put you into a negative frame-of-mind, which will likewise lead to emotions of stress, anxiety, worry, fear, anger, frustration and all those debilitating emotions that just get you down and keep you down. .
On the other hand, if you focus on questions that allow you to expand your possibilities, thinking of all the positives around you, then you will find that your emotions will tend to expand in positive ways into the realm of curiosity, excitement, enthusiasm, and intrigue.
We are all in the habit of asking ourselves questions every day, most of the time were not even aware of their effect. Yet these questions provide our mind with incentive, direction and focus. We ask a question, our mind immediately begins searching for the answer. So asking the right question is pretty damn important.
Questions have a dramatic effect on everything we do in life. By asking the right questions we can empower ourselves to change any aspect of our life. Just asking the right questions can change our mindset from a limiting one to an empowering one. You must understand that your questions are what you focus your mind on, so changing your questions will change your focus, and almost certainly the results you produce in your life.
So to me, it is crucial that we ask ourselves on a daily basis empowering questions because this can go some way to determining our on going success, happiness and fulfillment in life.
Seriously how empowering do you think it is, waking up every morning, asking the same question “Why do I have to go to work today?”?
As where we are in our lives at this very moment, is very much a direct reflection of the questions we have habitually and unconsciously asked ourselves over time, I want to help you redirect your mind by showing you inspiring questions to ask of yourself every day.
I enjoy keeping myself focused and centered throughout the day, and the questions I ask myself every morning create that way of being.
1. Who do I love, and what can I do to enjoy more time with them? You must make the most of your time. If you aren’t spending time with the people you love, change that.
2. What can I do today to pursue my dream? Get yourself to focus on the outcome, the thing you want, and then see a step you can take to get you moving towards its attainment.
3. Am I doing something that matters? There’s a difference between doing work, and doing work that really matters. Much of our time is spent doing our work, , but more often than not it doesn’t make much difference to the world we’re in. There is nothing more inspiring than doing things that make a difference. What can you do to make the difference? Get thinking.
4. What can I do today to help another? You will get the most out of life not just by taking what you can for yourself, but by giving to others. Figure out one thing you can do for someone, and put it into action today.
5. What do I choose to do today? As I’ve said, the choices we make completely rest within our hands. And it is these choice that will determine what we experience within our lives. So make good choices.
6. What do I desire to happen today? If we develop the habit of asking questions about the things we want in our lives, such as things we want to experience, then we will more than likely experience that reality.
Personally, I have utilized these questioning for a number of years now. They help me in the morning to focus and direct my mind on what I want most.
Be sure to bookmark this page, retweet and facebook share it with others. Thanks, I really appreciate this!
Download 6-Questions-to-Empower-You MP3